Indian Government E-Marketplace (GEM) is an initiative launched by the government of India to facilitate SMEs, vendors, corporates, traders, influencers.It in an online end-to-end marketplace reform launched that provides an open, efficient & transparent solution.
Learn How to do business with government of India through Government E-Market Place- GeM, registration procedure, GeM procurement cycle, Product listing and benefits of GeM
Join this session and learn how to be a part of GeM family and increase your scope of business. You can attend this session with laptop/computer handy as actual techniques will have to be done by you as a part of the training
Who this course is for:
- Small and Medium Business owners
- Start-up owners
- All business employees
Our GeM Training Program comprises of the following
- Learn How to register on GeM Portal as Seller – REGISTRATION PROCESS
- Reseller/ OEM Vendor Assessment (VA) - Over View, its significance & exemptions
- Dashboard - OEM & Reseller and Brand Upload
- Catalogue Management System (CMS) - Learn How to upload product catalogue on GeM Portal.
- Various Quadrant - Various Quadrants and their significance associated in doing business on GeM
- Learn How to pair and publish the product on GeM Portal with or without authorization.
- Managing Transactions Basics of: Direct Purchase, L1 Purchase, Requisition, BID & RA
- Learn How to receive and accept order on GeM Portal.
- Learn How to generate invoice for dispatch and shipping of products.
- Learn How to prepare technical bid for bidding on GeM.
- Learn How to upload the technical and financial bid while participating in bidding process on GeM Portal.
- Escalation Matrix - Raising Ticket & Incident Management
Training From GEM Experts
- We have been working on GeM portal since its inception.
- Having in-depth experience and expertise in seller and buyer interface on GeM Portal.
- We have been providing our professional services to thousands of GeM registered sellers and hundreds of GeM registered buyers.